Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Week 9 #23

Final comment:
What a great course and a whole lot of information! Although I couldn't possibly give it all the time that it deserves, I come away with lots of new knowledge about web 2.0 tools (in some cases just knowing what they are and how they work) and lots of ideas to get started with many of these tools.
I know that ravenabout is a blog that I will refer to time and time again. There are great links posted there, wonderful how-to's and lots of ideas from colleagues. Thank you for providing such a great site.
I loved the fact that everything was laid out for us, that we could choose what we looked at within a topic for example. For the most part, it was easy to do (not always - I couldn't always manipulate the new tools to do what I wanted them to do but that's just something I will have to spend more time on) and easy to follow and understand.
Time is always an issue with these things and I so wish I had more time...but that's the case with anything we do. A more rigid schedule may have helped me to stay on track and not leave it to the last minute to finish (certain things due on certain days, for example). More interaction between participants would have been great (again, a time thing)!
Thank you to the organizers and for this fantastic course and blog. I am now embarking on a new journey!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Dawn... I'm impressed with all you've done with the course. Time is a big issue and that's why I'm so far behind. Perhaps over break I'll dig in and get caught up.

    ReplyDelete