Monday, October 5, 2009

Week 3 #5

Well it took me a little while and a lot of pressing different links and things to get this photo up here. It seems to me that whenever I read the instructions, they seem straightforward until I try to do it myself and then the links they suggest we click on never seem to be there. Does anyone else have this problem? The interesting thing is, I'm not sure that I could repeat this process again. So saying that, I'm going to try and load another photo so that I'm sure I do know how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I have to read the instructions several times and sometimes even print them out in order to get it right. In my case, I didn't get the photo I wanted within the blog text so have to go back to try it again. I think it's like anything, the more we do it the easier it gets.

    hoofaboo

    ReplyDelete