Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 5 #10

First, I made a map showing all the countries I visited in the world, but I could not post it to the blog and I'm really not sure why. I just didn't know what to open so that I could post it somewhere. So then I made this comic and just saved it to my documents and then I was able to attach it to this post. That was much easier!

I like this making the comics site. I think the students at school would really like it and I could use it when I send out newsletters, reminders, etc. Comics certainly capture their attention right now.

1 comment:

  1. love the comic..... I did one with Marvin the Martian (one of my all time favorite cartoon characters) but this one so optimizes the look of many students (you were serious about that??)

    Ann

    ReplyDelete