Monday, November 23, 2009

Week 6 #13

I love delicious!! It was easy to open and then I just pressed a button and it brought over all the sites I had been bookmarking in Firefox (and of course there was no organization to them at all). Now I just have to change the tags on them all (which is so easy to do). I love this because I'll be able to bring organization to everything that I want to save for myself. In addition, I will be able to save things for students and teachers and have them all organized. I love it! I wish I would have discovered this tool a long time ago. I can't wait to start using it. I do want to figure out how to share my delicious tags with others (students or teachers, for example), but I will work on that after I have more organization with my own bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment