Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 6 #14

Well I spent lots of time on the weekend researching these next few things and then couldn't get into my blog, so I'm now going to download all the comments from my computer on to my blog. Ah, don't you love technology?!!

I tried Technorati and I have to admit that I didn’t like it all that much, nor did I find that I would have any use for it in my library life. I thought it was crowded and confusing. I did not find it easy to use and couldn’t figure out where to do tag searches. I could only find the one search site with the option of either searching blogs or posts. When I searched School Library Learning 2.0, I found no blogs and several unrelated posts. I had to scroll through them to see if there any I was interested in. I’m just not sure how I would use this in my library at all. I don’t really have any interest in checking the top posts, blogs, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment