Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 7 # 16

I really liked the St Joseph County Public Library Subject Guides. Wow! It listed topics, definitions found under this topic, information pages, what can be found in the library under this topic, links to other sources. I would love to do something like this for our library (for the popular curriculum topics for example). It would be great to get the students to help (find websites, books in the library,etc.).
I also liked the book lover’s wiki. With its book reviews and recommendations, it’s just a great way to get book suggestions for students and personal reading. This definitely could be linked to the school library website.
I think that teacherlibrarianwiki.pbworks.com is one that I could use right now. There were lots of topics that related to my job, I could get lots of information and suggestions from here and it would be extremely helpful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment